Friday, January 3, 2014

Lady in Red

Most people have one favorite color, I don't have just one favorite color.  Red is one of my favorite colors, pink is another.  In fact, I love all colors, they make me happy.  I was never a black, white and gray girl, my two daughters wear those colors all the time.  Although I do like those colors in combinations with other colors, I just don't wear them alone.  I always say brighten it up, especially around the face.  It gives your skintone a whole different look.  I got this dress for Christmas and I LOVE IT!  It reminds me of a pencil dress from the 1950's.  Clean lines, high scoop neckline, nice sleeve, detail at the waist and at the top, and perfect length.  What can I say - only that it's the perfect dress for me.  I dressed it up a little more with some of my jewelry and silver metallic shoes and handbag, Hey, I am ready to go!

Red Lace Dress - Dressbarn
 This is one of my favorite necklaces - Pearl Gray Pearls with Rhinestones and Black Silk Ribbon Tie.
  Bracelet - Pearl Gray and Black Pearls with Smoky Rhinestones. 
 Silver and Black Swirl Metallic Shoes are from Dressbarn, Handbag from Marshalls and Pearl Gray Pearl Earrings.





0 comments:

Post a Comment