Friday, January 17, 2014

Three Easy Pieces

I like to have easy outfits on hand, for when I have to leave the house for anything, but I want to look put together.  I always have an outfit ready to wear hanging in the closet, I know call me crazy. I am NOT a sweats and t-shirt kind of girl when it comes to going out, even just to the grocery store.  I always want to look my best.  Jeez, you never know who you are going to see!  Don't want anyone talking about how I looked sloppy behind my back.  What annoys me most is when I see people, women mostly, going out in public in their PJ's.  Got that picture in your head? They were made for home lounging not going out in public!  For Pete's sake people, put some clothes on please! Now you see why I always get dressed.  OK, I vented, and I KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE THAT THINKS LIKE THIS!

What brought some of this on, it's time to clean my closet out again, it's quite a job.  I never want to get rid of anything. And why is that?  I haven't worn some things in a while, so why not give someone else a chance to enjoy my taste in fashion, that's how I look at it.  I will clean out the closet and donate to my local thrift store, the profits go to charity, so double good for me.  So, while I was in the closet pondering about the cleaning out, I put together a few outfits to run errands in, with three easy pieces of clothing, a pair of shoes and jewelry, it's as simple as that.

Dark Green Leather Jacket, Floral Silk Top, Dark Skinny Jeans, Plum Rhinestone Flats, Silver Triple Strand Necklace and Silver and Green Bead Earrings
Maroon Leather Jacket, Leopard Print Button Down Top, Dark Skinny Jeans, Maroon Bow Flats, Gold Coin Necklace, Gold Rhinestone Bracelet and Gold Coin Earrings

 Blue, Gray and Black Leopard Print Band Top, Dark Skinny Jeans, Royal Blue and Teal Bow Flats, Silver Triple Strand Necklace, Silver and Gold Bracelet and Shades of Blue Drop Earrings










0 comments:

Post a Comment