Friday, January 31, 2014

On The Hunt For A Bargain

My sister and I were out on the hunt for bargains last week.  We stopped at Kohl's and were browsing around.  Both of us were looking for active wear, for our daily walks when the weather breaks.  We were in the women's department, and of course got distracted checking out the 80% off sale racks, never pass those up, you can find great bargains on them.  I came across this jacket on the discount rack, that I fell in love with when it first appeared in the store, but would never, ever, ever pay $86.00 for.  Way too much money!  The jacket was marked down to $17.20.  Lucky for me I thought, I have a $15.00 rebate card for Kohl's that I just got in the mail, that means I will only have to pay $2.20 for the jacket.  I was excited beyond belief when I got to the register, I couldn't contain myself looking for the rebate card in my handbag.  I FORGOT IT AT HOME!  I bought the jacket anyway, then took it back, had them re-ring it and got the best deal I ever had for an article of clothing- $2.20 for an $86.00 jacket (savings of $83.80)!  This is a dress up or down, go anywhere, go with anything jacket, that I will get a lot of use out of.  So, what are you waiting for, go, go, go to Kohl's, right now!

Black and white stripe tweed drape front jacket, with besom pockets.
 Tweed print up close, and the original tag on the jacket.



0 comments:

Post a Comment