Friday, February 14, 2014

Snow, Snow and More Snow!

Who out there has had enough of the white stuff?  We got slammed with two storms, back to back, within 24 hours!  Mother Nature needs to stop messing with us with this weather.  We've had enough of the this already!  It totally brings everything to a halt.  No working, shopping or exercising, everyone has cabin fever and is cranky, we have been closed inside for so long.  My hubby was snowplowing for the millionth time this winter, so I went outside to snap up some pictures of this crazy weather we are having. Even though it does look pretty, it's taking a toll on me if snapping pictures in snow, sleet and freezing rain is what excites me at the moment!

This is the bottom of my back door from the inside to the deck, snow is piled high.  The driveway is very long, I am standing about in the middle of  it.  It all has to be plowed with the snowblower, hours worth of work.
 Snow piled on top of snow!  Those are steps under that snow leading up to the deck.
 Trying to dig out the cars and keep up with snow removal.  This is the second pass for the snowblower and I am sure he will have to do it again.
 I measured 10 inches of fresh snow so far and it's still snowing!
 Front sidewalk is not done yet, no path to the door, not that WE are going anywwhere, everything is closed but 7 - eleven.  Slurpies anyone?
 Snow, Snow, Go Away, Come Again In Another Millenium, ENOUGH!
Look at the height of the snow on that brown deck box!   Amazing.......


0 comments:

Post a Comment