Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It's Touchdown Time, Get Ready To Eat!

Super Bowl Sunday is always party time in this house with three men living here. My boys always have a get together with friends and lots of food.  This year, I did not go over the top with food as in previous years, I am keeping it simple, as long as their bellies are full they'll be happy.  Here is a sampling of my TOUCHDOWN menu!

Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches with Hot Roasted Peppers, Provolone and American Cheeses, Macaroni Salad and a variety of Pizzas.
 Hot Wings with Blue Cheese, Celery Sticks and Hot Sauce.
 Little Pigs in a Blanket with Ketchup and Mustard.  I also served a Buffalo Chicken Dip with Baguette Slices, Chili Cheese Dip with Corn Chips, Chips and Homemade Onion Dip, Taco Dip and Tortilla Chips.
 And not to forget dessert - Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies, Brownie Bites and Homemade Peanut Butter Tandy Takes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment