Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I Promise Spring IS Coming!

I was tired of being cooped up in the house and made a run for it!  I went out to my local Home Depot looking for a new dishwasher, because we need a new one.  After checking out the dishwashers, I bought a broom and this African violet, hoping the plant would give me a sign of warmer temperatures, and the broom is for cleaning up the outside, when I start planting flowers in the Spring.  While I was at the store, the weather was awful outside, it was snowing with mixed freezing rain.  When I walked outside, I was pelted with that, along with the freezing temperatures.  Spring is coming soon I know this for sure because.....
when I got out of bed today, I saw this beautiful small herd of deer at my bird feeder and they already have their summer coats!  Poor babies are so hungry, all they have left to eat is birdseed!



0 comments:

Post a Comment