Sunday, February 23, 2014

Coupon Madness

I don't go anywhere and shop without coupons.  Whether it's a restaurant, clothing store, supermarket, car wash, etc., I keep them in my handbag at all times and remind myself to use them. My local thrift store even gives out coupons to use.  While out and about I found these deals.  Check them out.

Red and Black Studded Dress Shoes - $17.00 each at Payless Shoes and I got a coupon back to use on another pair!
 Vera Bradley Hand Bag, Wallet and Eyeglass Holder - I used a 40%  off coupon they sent me in the mail for my birthday to purchase these!  Pale Yellow and Silver Bead Necklace and Earrings - Dressbarn, was $28,  then I used a 30% off coupon they sent me in the mail, came down to $19.60.  Don't be afraid to give retail stores your email address they will send you good things in return.  Happy Saving!







0 comments:

Post a Comment