Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Just A Couple Of My Finds

I was on the hunt, looking for sales, browsing the stores to see what I could find.  I was really surprised to see, no store had anything out for spring or summer in their clothing departments.  I was about to walk out of one store when these caught my eye, they were buy one get one 50% off.  So I snatched them up.

Silver and Turquoise Cabochon Bracelet - Avenue $16.00
Silver Link Bracelet - Avenue, originally $14.00, sale price at 50% off $7.00
Dark Green Skimmers with Bow Detail- Kohl's, originally $39.99, Sale price $11.99, then I had a 15% off coupon and $10.00 Kohl's cash - Total cost for shoes was 19 cents!!!!!  Look for the deals ladies, they are out there waiting for you.  Use your coupons it's always worth it.  I keep them organized in my handbag and never leave home without them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment