Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Angel In The Clouds

I didn't have a light dessert for after dinner on Sunday night, we always have something to top off the meal.  But since eating lighter, I don't really bake anymore. I miss it, but I have gotten more creative when I have to put something together to eat.  I had some leftover Angel Food Cake sitting on the counter, so I cut it up and spread it out on a baking sheet and toasted it in the oven for about 10 minutes.  I pulled the fat free whipped topping out of the refrigerator, some fat free - sugar free chocolate pudding, then had the hubby cut up some strawberries and wash some raspberries.  Then it was time to assemble my new creation - Angel In the Clouds.

Toasted Angel Food Cake, Topping and Chocolate Pudding
Layer pudding on the bottom, berries, topping, then cake.  Repeat and dig in!  Light and fluffy, sweet but only because of the berries, and easy on the calories - GOOD!



0 comments:

Post a Comment