Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Farfalle For One

Here is a quick and easy meal for one (or more when you up the ingredients) when you do not have time to cook, Farfalle with Asparagus and Sun Dried Tomatoes.  I made this, in as long as it took the pasta to cook.  I got my water started for the pasta, and as that was moving along, I sauteed 1 clove of chopped garlic, 6 stalks of cut asparagus and 6 sun dried tomatoes (not in oil, calories saved there), in a frying pan sprayed with cooking spray.  If you like, season with salt and pepper.  When the water was ready, I threw in 1 cup of farfalle, stirred it and waited for it to cook.  When it was done (I like it al dente), I drained it, transferred the pasta to a bowl and stirred in one teaspoon of olive oil, then tossed it with the asparagus, sun dried tomatoes, fresh chopped parsley and basil.  Grate a little Parmesan cheese on and you've got yourself a delicious and tasty pasta meal for one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment