Monday, February 24, 2014

These Pork Chops Really Cut The Mustard!

I found these little beauties, center cut boneless pork chops at Wegman's.  I am not much of a pork eater but thought I would give them a try, you know to get off the beef, chicken and pasta merry-go-round.  I got my brain working as to what to do with them, aside from the old breading and frying them in a pan, not really good for me to eat, or anyone else for that matter.  So I took out my new BFF, my trusty grill pan.  I left the pan naked, no oil and no cooking spray.  I seasoned them with salt and pepper, and let them go for about 8 minutes on each side with nice grill marks on them.  
Then I added the magic sauce, 2 tablespoons of Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard and 2 tablespoons of Pure Maple Syrup whisked together.  Pour over the chops and let cook until the sauce thickens.  Look at those juicy, tender, tasty, center cut pork chops. And all it took to make them that way - two ingredients and a whole lotta love! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment