Friday, February 21, 2014

Steak For Two

I made a steak dinner for me and the hubby last night.  These petite sirloin steaks are awesome that I found at Wegman's.  They are tender, juicy, and look and taste just like filet mignon, but much cheaper. 

I grilled up the steaks and sweet onions in my grill pan with some cooking spray.  Served them up with homemade potato skins with bacon, fat free cheddar and light sour cream, roasted asparagus and whole grain wheat bread.  It was delicious and...........
Accompanied by a mixed side salad of  broccoli, cabbage, brussel sprouts, kale, chicory, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds and a slightly sweet poppy seed dressing - IT'S FANTASTIC and it's SUPERFOOD!  You can find this salad kit at Costco.
 To drink - Unsweetened iced tea with lemon.






0 comments:

Post a Comment