Thursday, February 20, 2014

Good For You Good Foods

Take some time and look around your supermarket, you never know what you'll find.  I went to Wegman's and Costco over the weekend, been cooped up so long I even went while it was snowing!  Check out what I found.


For the vegetarian in your life - Baked Spinach and Quinoa Cakes, pop in the microwave and ready to eat.
Almond Snack Crackers - made with rice and almonds
For the sweet tooth - Fiber One Chocolate Chip and Lemon Bars - good stuff!
These are new - It's kind of a wrap but you fold it in half like a soft taco shell, but bigger and better for you.

These light cheeses are really good.  The cinnamon cream cheese is great on a toasted bagel flat.  They come in many flavors, 8 wedges to a carton, and are good as a spread, instead of mayo, on a sandwich. 
And the Cadbury FLAKE, not for me, but for my daughter who spent time in London last year and became addicted to the light chocolaty treat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment