Monday, February 17, 2014

Lighter Me

I am on this weight plan for the last 5 weeks now, and lost 11.5 pounds.  Slow, but sure I'll get to where I want to be.  I don't want to be skinny, just healthy. While I am out and about, cruising the aisles of my favorite supermarkets, I look for foods that will satisfy me and my cravings of sweet and savory flavors. Check out what I found.

Jello makes these single serve mousse type desserts and boy are they good!  Kellogg's puts out these cookies and creme pastry crisps, there are 2 to a pack, great with coffee or tea, they have other flavors too.
I have fooled the whole family with this great tasting pasta from Barilla.  And who knew they sell fat free croutons.  They're bread and you know I love bread!
 Sugar in the Raw, I can't say enough about this, I love it and use nothing else in my coffee and tea.  My daughter found these True Lemon and Raspberry Lemonade water flavor enhancers at BJ's Wholesale, no sugar and all natural.
 Thin Addictives By Nonni's, they have a few different flavors, mine are cranberry and almond. They are a thin sliced biscotti, crispy and tasty with coffee, tea or just as a snack.  Nature Valley Granola Thins, the bottom is covered in chocolate and they taste just like a candy bar.
Special K Moments and Special K Cracker Chips come in many flavors.  The Moments are like a candy bar, and the chips are great with fat free cheese as a snack when hunger sets in, or a bag of chips with a sandwich.
I found these Rice Rollers at Costco.  They are great to snack on, or I use them as a cereal.  I break them up in a bowl, top them with a sliced banana and pour skim milk over it, tastes great.  Wegman's has the best Lite English Muffins around.






0 comments:

Post a Comment